With Halloween only a few weeks away how about a cute lighted bucket for you front porch? Halloween Frankenstein can be used on the bucket, a shirt, a trick or treat bucket, sign, etc. He is just so Franken cute!!
I made a bucket and then I made a wood sign with the same file. He is so fun and versatile.
This weeks FREE Halloween PNG/SVG/cut file can be found in the Freebie Library. File number is 54 (remember the password is always in the bottom of your weekly email from me). I have also created a video tutorial along with some quick directions below on how I made this lighted bucket.. I can’t wait to see your projects!!
Remember to join our Facebook Craft Group!!!
I am so excited to let you know that I started a Facebook Craft Group. The goal of the group is to welcome ALL crafters. I craft in different mediums, styles and type. Wood, vinyl, paint, sublimation, tumblers, etc. No matter what you do this group is for you. Come and join us!!! Click the link! Crafty Paws for All Cricut Silhouette Glowforge Sublimation and More
Halloween Frankenstein Bucket Supply List
- Cutting Machine and software
- Frankenstein, Number 54 (click on the link)
- Vinyl colors of your choice
- 5 Gallon Bucket w/lid – I purchased mine from Wal-mart
- Lights pod and batteries – I purchased mine from Amazon
- Parchment Paper
- Weeding tools, scissors, cutting knife, transfer tape, etc
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton pads
Video Tutorial – Frankenstein Bucket
Here are the steps I took to make the Frank Buckets
Step 1 – Lets prep our Buckets! Scrape the stickers off the lid and the bucket. I used a scrapper to get mine off. I found if i could lift a section and then get under I could lift the sticker off and remove. Use the acetone and cotton pad to remove any residual parts. Once that is done use the Alcohol and a pad to clean and prep your surface. Set aside to dry. I reused a bucket so this was already done.
Step 2 – Now load your free file into your cutting software and cut it out in your vinyl of choice.
Step 3 – Now to weed our vinyl
- Start with weeding vinyl – I find a pin pen helps to remove the small pieces of vinyl from the center of the words. I also like to use weeding boxes too.
- Apply transfer tape for the face. When I cut my vinyl out I put the hair, stitches and eyes together. Then i could place the rest of the facial features as I wanted.
- Peel off vinyl backing off.
- Now apply the face to the bucket. I did a hinge method. The hinge method is where you take part of the backing away from the vinyl. Apply that half. Then fold over and apply the other half.
- Next apply the nose base and mouth.
- Time for the Eyes and tooth. I used parchment paper to do this part. Apply the transfer tape to the eye balls and pull the backing off. Lay your parchment paper on the bucket. Now line your eyes up. Once you have it where want it. Attach the transfer tape to the bucket. Then lift it up, remove the parchment and lay the eyes and transfer tape down.
- Repeat to do the tooth and nose center.
Step 4 – Assemble and add your light. You could use double sided tape or hook and loop if you want your light to stay in one spot.
Step 5 – Play with the fun lights, I turned my to green for Frank and enjoy!!!
To get your FREE file please go to my Freebie Library, sign in (don’t worry if you are not a member yet, sign up and the password will be emailed to you!!! Also, remember I include it in the bottom of the weekly email too! 😉 ) and download Number 54 – Frankenstein. The downloaded file will have multiple file options SVG, PNG, DXF (If you have the free version of Silhouette Studio you will need this file) and EPS.
I really hope you enjoy Frankenstein. Remember a ? Pinterest pin would be so appreciated! I can’t wait to see what you create. Please share with me. You can come back here and add a comment or add one to Facebook too!
Also, please check out my shop. I am always adding new designs.
If you have any questions or run into an issue please let me know!!!
Want to connect more with 12 Paw Designs???:
• Website: https://12pawdesigns.com
• FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/12pawdesigns/
• FB Group: www.facebook.com/groups/craftypaw/ – Crafty Paws for All Cricut Silhouette Glowforge Sublimation and More
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/12pawdesigns/
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/12PawDesigns
DO NOT resell any of the files as digital download or any other form.
DO NOT claim the files as your own.
DO NOT modify and resell the files in any form.